MEMFAST Threaded Inserts are single piece, precision turned parts with both external and internal metric coarse threads and are manufactured from mild steel 230M07-PB. These inserts allow permanent threads to be produced in a wide range of component.
Features & Benefits include:
- Easy to use - no special tools required
- Excellent durability, shock & vibration resistance
- Increased thread strength - ideal for thin gauge, softer materials e.g. aluminium & zinc based alloys
- Multi purpose - repairs damaged threads and produces new ones
- Compatible with a wide range of materials including all metals & engineering grades of hard plastics
Ideal for producing & repairing metric coarse threads in a wide range of materials & components, typically:-
- Vehicle sump plugs
- Gearbox Plugs
- Commercial vehicle repairs
- General thread repairs on engines, machinery, plant etc
- Producing threads on injection moulded components
All of our threaded inserts have a CR3 clear plating which is RoHS compliant - this is now the preferred finish across all industries as there is no chromium content as is the case with zinc and yellow finish.